The Myhre Group Architects team was responsible for the architectural design and master plan of the renovated Multnomah Presbyterian Church in Portland, Oregon. Originally built in 1958, the design team was tasked with developing a two-phase masterplan that would allow the church to enhance its facilities to meet current and future congregation’s needs. With an additional 3,000 square feet providing greater capacity for special events and holidays, project highlights include a new inviting entrance to an expanded lobby and fellowship space, as well as an expanded sanctuary and new narthex. Multiple breezeways will be enclosed and a new ministry office wing will also be added to facilitate the staff’s growing needs. This project was completed by Ray Yancey with a previous firm.